Migration of your applications to Kubernetes
What is Kubernetes?
Kubernetes is a container orchestration system that allows you to deploy, scale, and manage your applications efficiently and reliably on public, private, or hybrid Cloud environments. With Kubernetes, you can establish a flexible infrastructure for your applications, ensuring data sovereignty while offering unparalleled deployment ease. This means you can deploy and scale your applications with confidence, whether it's a simple Wordpress or a more complex metric stack.
It is a must-have tool for businesses looking to migrate their applications to the Cloud as it efficiently manages resources and configurations of your applications while providing better visibility into their state and performance.
By using Kubernetes, you can also enhance your security by protecting your applications and data and reducing costs by using resources more efficiently.
Why migrate to Kubernetes?
- Transform your infrastructure with Kubernetes
- By adopting Kubernetes with our assistance, you can speed up deployments, ease scalability and reduce costs associated with managing your infrastructure. Our team is dedicated to helping you get the most out of Kubernetes to modernize your infrastructure and improve your agility.
- Optimize your deployments with Kubernetes
- Our team is expert in setting up scalable solutions for businesses. By using Kubernetes, we can offer you a solution to efficiently manage your applications even when the load increases. With Kubernetes, we help you gain scalability and can offer you a flexible solution to manage your applications.
- Efficiently manage your microservices
- Our team is experienced in using the latest technologies to help you optimize your micro-services infrastructure. By using our tools and expertise, you can easily deploy, monitor and maintain your micro-services, for greater efficiency and increased responsiveness to the needs of your users.
- Improve the flexibility and security of your application stack
- We help you improve the flexibility and security of your application stack through a comprehensive security approach and proven methodology. Our team is experts in security and compliance and can help you integrate effective security controls to protect your application stack against common threats while adhering to your industry's security standards.
Our Kubernetes services
Adopt Kubernetes to maximize the potential of your developers and deliver faster, more reliable, and more flexible solutions to your clients. Choose Kubernetes to take your business to the next level in terms of productivity and service quality.
Deployment of your Kubernetes Cluster
Need a high-performing and reliable Kubernetes cluster for your infrastructure? We can help you install and configure Kubernetes, whether on your own hardware or on Cloud infrastructures such as OVH, AWS, GCP, or Azure.
Migrate to Kubernetes
Want to migrate to Kubernetes to take advantage of this orchestration platform, but don't know how to get started? We can help you plan and successfully migrate your infrastructure to Kubernetes in an efficient manner.
Kubernetes Security and Audit
Do you want to protect your Kubernetes cluster from common threats but don't know how to go about it? We can help you identify vulnerabilities, potential risks in your Kubernetes infrastructure, put in place controls to protect your cluster, and advise on security best practices. By working with our team, you can be assured of benefiting from our Kubernetes expertise.
Want to optimize the performance of your Kubernetes infrastructure but don't know how to go about it? We can help you identify congestion points and bottlenecks to improve deployment times, scalability and resource utilization.
Orchestrate your applications
Do you want to integrate CI/CD processes and use IaC tools to manage your cluster? Our team will work with you to automate the build, test, and deployment processes of your applications, ensuring consistent quality and rapid release to production. Kubernetes also provides exceptional scalability and availability for your applications, making them more reliable for your users